<<
 4.  The 'non-reporting' does not hold water, especially since the ratio of
 boys as a majority over girls widens with age AND, there's just all those
 pesky little corpses. >>

Excellent point & Amen.

This whole business is psychopathic and frightening!  For those of us with
young daughters (born exactly during this period) it is profoundly sad and
tragic.  Sure "every dad wants a son," but that's not the way reproduction
works! All the X-Y combinations are due to the male!  Finally, having
assisted in the birth of both of my children - it is beyond me to understand
how a parent could their kids.  Without being sappy or sentimental, the plain
fact is that you've got to have a total absence of humanity to carry this
out.  There is something profoundly wrong in China!!

Jason