At 05:03 PM 1/8/98 +0000, Jim Craven wrote:

>Response: No Bill, you just don't understand, the theoreticians,
>backed up with data/theory mining and anecdotes from some of the
>"high class" and "educated" sex workers (proletarians) have it all
>figured out.

etc.

There is no reason for getting cynical, Jim.  There is plenty of room for
disagreement without getting personal.  Besides, why should I accept your
definition of prostitution as universally valid and disregard all other
views presented on this list, including those who engage in the trade
themselves?

wojtek sokolowski
institute for policy studies
johns hopkins university