I should have noted that the letter was a copy (also
sent to the ICARE list) that was sent to John Siegfried,
Secretary of the AEA.  I only learned from John Adams that
he was the official author of the dump letter.  I went to
grad school (U-Wisconsin-Madison) with him, so took the
opportunity to make a more direct appeal.
Barkley Rosser

--
Rosser Jr, John Barkley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]