From: Colin Danby
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ASSA session cuts
Date: Thursday, March 19, 1998 9:11PM

Barkley:

Great letter.  Is there any value in having more of us
unwashed types write in support?  If so can you post a
name and address to write to?

Thanks, Colin

PS If AEA is busily stifling us hets is there any good
reason to remain a member?  I could easily manage
without my own copies of its ubiquitous (& iniquitous)
journals.