G'day Tom,

I once read a piece by Simmel called something like 'How is society
possible?', and remember being very impressed - there wouldn't happen to be
a cyber-site for the below piece, would there?  I think I'm going through a
dead-white-guys thing just now and the below is quite irresistable.

Cheers,
Rob.