I don't know how one could get a dependable nose count on the
questions Nathan raises, but I will report on my own count among
those whose history I know. Without exception (that is, among those
with whom I am still in contact) the people I worked with in Central
America Solidarity in the '80s have all agreed with me in condemning
all three of the interventions. There is no instance since WW 2 in which

U.S. intervention of any sort and of any kind outside its borders has
not been disastrous both for those attacked and those allegedly aided.
I see no reason that this should change at any time in the foreseeable
future. A study of any give U.S. intervention in the future should not
be for the sake of reaching a judgment on it but for the sake of
gathering ammunition with which to attack it.

Carrol