I apologize but I don't have time to read it right now.  He did a very
nice interview on Doug Henwood's radio show.  He is correct that many
rules and regulations make it difficult for poor people to become
entrepreneurs -- for example, merchants in this country commonly take
measures against street vendors.  I don't see how he can move from this
observation to suggesting that removing such restrictions could eliminate
poverty.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department