Ian Murray Aren't governments unownable by definition? Sure some factions/classes
may think the government their personal property, but don't we deride
that as delusional?

W once referred --as Dave Barry said, i am not making this up -- to his "investorsm er I mean my contributors."

> Non-interference in "the market" is a legal
impossibility, no?

It's a logical impossibility. If there's no state, there's no property or contract law, so no title to anything, and no sanctioned and enforceable exchanges, so no markets. This is a point Cass Sunstein has usefully insisted on over the years.

jks

Do you Yahoo!?