How about Duncan Foley & Tom Michl's book on growth theory?

Growth and distribution / Duncan K. Foley and Thomas R. Michl
Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press, 1999

or Thomas Palley on Post-Keynesian Macroeconomics?

Post Keynesian economics : debt, distribution, and the macro economy / Thomas I. Palley
New York : St. Martin's Press, 1996

Jim Devine [EMAIL PROTECTED] &  http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~jdevine