David wrote:

>Conceptually, you are right back where you are
>today, where the poor can buy a used Pinto.
>
>David Shemano

My parents were not poor... they were working class... they did work to
make ends meet. Your "mobile poverty metre" is a tad chintzy.

To assume that they might "have" to buy a car destined for litigation
because it was a corporate decision seems contrary to the essential role
of law.

Ken.

--
No customer in a thousand ever read the conditions [on the back of a
parking lot ticket]. If he had stopped to do so, he would have missed