I don't know whether he has rejected the view but if
it is trivially true then if he rejects it then he
contradicts himself. Something that is trivially true
is a tautology and is true independently of what may
be factually true. A trivial truth contains no
information. An example would be: It is raining or it
is not raining. This is true independently of weather
conditions--of course actually you need to specify
time place etc. to get a proposition and its negation
disjoined.
   I think that he is just wrong. Methodological
individualism is not trivially true.

Cheers, Ken Hanly

Blog:  http://kenthink7.blogspot.com/index.html
Blog:  http://kencan7.blogspot.com/index.html