http://spookterror.blogspot.com/search?q=cia

The mind boggles! And, as an advocate of free expression, I am speechless
that the media is lilent on most of this! I consider myself fairly well
informed, yet I cannot say that in all the media that I access I ever saw
anything about a Lockerbie Coverup:

LOCKERBIE - TRUTH

"*Will the media finally cover this extraordinary affair?* Perhaps. In
France, Le Figaro has published a couple of stories, one of which was
entitled: 'And if Libya Was Innocent …' Television channel France 3 reported
the story of the Lumpert affidavit. In the U.K., The Herald has picked up
the latest developments in the story. The BBC has published a few lines
about it. The London journal Private Eye is rumored to be running the story
in its next edition. U.S. media remain amazingly silent." - Lockerbie
Investigator Disputes
Story<http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=6996>

Rui