Why don't you calm down Doug, or just stay out of it?

Perusing the Chinese media is a good way to get a handle on the
current state of the mental environment in the country and I think
that's of interest to people who don't believe in
economics-in-a-vacuum, economics-purely-as-investment-tool, or econ as
mathematical mastur... I mean exercise.

I expect there are advertisements for cars...
Fashion...
Food.

IOW, it probably looks alot like American TV.

Does that scare you Doug? It does me!
Leigh