----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Stenquist"
Subject: Re: 20x30" from 6MP?

How large was the file you used? it should have been interpolated to 72 megabytes in the RAW converter. Then you should probably have upsized it to 20x30 at 360 dpi.

Paul, he took the center portion of the image and scrutinized it, probably at a normal distance for an 8x10 (less than arms length).
I doubt very much if the istD images would stand that sort of scrutiny, no matter how they were processed.
OTOH, I know that 35mm film wouldn't stand it either, so I'm not quite certain what he is saying.

William Robb