I don't own a DSLR, but I own 35mm and MedF bodies, and I work at a
camera store/lab, so I've seen countless enlargements from all
formats, including DSLRs.  I've noticed that film, even 35mm, seems
better able to capture really fine details.  If I want a print I can
examine extremely closely, I'm going with film, even if it's only
35mm.

However, for some reason, possibly the complete lack of grain, DSLR
prints enlarge much nicer than 35mm and, if you go large enough, even
better than MedF.  Sure the prints begin to fall apart if you walk
right up to them, but at a reasonable viewing distance, DSLR prints
look amazing.  I'm so used to seeing grain on enlargements bigger than
20x30 that it's mindblowing to see its absence.

MedF, which is all I shoot now, is a good compromise right now between
the complete lack of grain of digital and the smaller negative size of
35mm.  It looks pretty good when enlarged to poster size (the grain
isn't usually too objectionable), and it holds fine detail
exceptionally well.  Of course MedF kits are not as cheap, portable or
feature-laden as 35mm or DSLR bodies, so there's definitely a
downside, but it works for me right now.

Chris