Hello All,

I have been working for sometime on putting a web page together that users
can go to change their passwords. We have two directories, NDS and AD, and
the NDS part works great. I have read just about every post I can find but
nothing is helping at this point. The pseudo code is as follows:

1.      Get userDN, oldpass, newpass
2.      Bind as the userDN
3.      Change NDS password
4.      Make Unicode passwords (old and new)
5.      pass Unicode passwords to AD .

As mentioned the NDS changes work fine but the AD change keeps reporting:

00002077: SvcErr: DSID-03190ACC, problem 5003 (WILL_NOT_PERFORM), data 0

My code snippet is:

$res = $ldap->bind($user,password => $oldPwd, version => 3 );         # use
for changes/edits

   $error = $res->error();

   if($error ne "Success")
   {
      print ("LDAP Bind Error: $error<br>");

   }else{

            if($adMod == 1)
            {

                    $adOldPass = MakeUnicodePwd($oldPwd);
                    $adNewPass = MakeUnicodePwd($newPwd);

                    $r1 = $ldap->modify($user,changes => [ delete =>
[unicodePwd => $adOldPass],
                                                                       add
=>   [unicodePwd => $adNewPass]
                                                                   ]