On 23 May 2008, at 08:32, Gabor Szabo wrote:

I have always wanted a reason to ask you people,
how are you improving your testing skills?

Are there any particular books you recommend?
Are you reading blogs that are really good place to learn about testing?
Or are you just writing more tests and improve by experience?

Among other things I am asking this, as I have setup a blog
aggregation planet and I would like to add to it other blogs that I
have not found
or missed otherwise:

http://tap.szabgab.com/

We have testanything.org - would you like me to point planet.testanything.org at your server?

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten