Hi!

On Wed, Sep 21, 2005 at 11:58:36AM +0200, David Landgren wrote:

> To me, this is a mark of Quality. It would be good to have it as a
> Kwalitee metric, but I see no easy way. The simplest way I can see would
> be to have a META.yml key that contains a URI to the HTML D::C report. I
> would rule out adding a cover/ subdirectory to the distribution due to
> the impact it would have on CPAN repositories.

CPANTS will never use Devel::Cover directly, because CPANTS doesn't run the
code it's looking at.

I think somebody once suggested a central server/service to collect
Devel::Cover statistics. Maybe slightly parallel to how testers work, but
I'm not sure and haven't got any time ATM to ask google..

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                               http://domm.zsi.at