Gabor Szabo [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] quoth:
*>
*>I thought that perl.org would list such companies as well.

It takes a lot of work...:)

*>Anyway I'd be glad if you added a link to perltraining.org with the
*>disclaimer
*>that you feel proper. I think it would benefit the Perl community.

I will be happy to add it to the CPAN FAQ trainging section. One thing you
might consider is encouraging people to send either to you directly or via
the web page recommendations based on personal experience..maybe even have
a 'rate this trainer' with 1-5 stars. Just because they are well known
isn't a guarantee that they are good in every type of class or situation.

There is always room for things like this but you must bolster the courage
of your conviction when running the guantlet that is the perl community :)

e.