Smylers [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] quoth:
*>brian d foy wrote:
*>
*>> if you don't beleive me, look at how many people recommend Matt
*>> Wright, for instance.
*>
*>[Um ... I was actually joking when I started writing the above, but now
*>I'm not so sure.  Certainly "avoid Matt's Script Archive" is something
*>that it is useful for Perl programmers to know, so maybe he is worth a
*>mention ...]

It's a really tired argument. There is a "Not Matt's Scripts" project
these days to rewrite them.

My point was that the guy is willing, eager and able to do a site listing
training resources so stop chewing his leg off and maybe even offer to
help or am I, again, being overly optimistic?

e.