On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 03:09:09PM -0700, William R Ward wrote:
> Most of the inquiries that I get for Perl training are requests for
> individual training rather than a company that wants me to come
> on-site and give a full scale training course.  To accomodate these
> potential customers I have decided to start offering courses on
> weekends where anyone can sign up to attend.  However, I've run into
> one big obstacle: I can't find a room!!!

Have you tried asking at local colleges or universities? They usually
have rooms with a projector, filled with computers, desks, etc. and
might be able to rent you the space.

Also, at the local university here, they have a mobile classroom. It's
basically a cart with a projector and 30 or so laptops each with
wireless network cards and the cart as the wireless hub. Through the
hub, the entire class can also get on a wired network if they need to.
This might work for short classes and if you have need of long classes,
include a couple of extension cords and a few power strips to plug the
laptops into.

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff