Glenn Linderman wrote:
... but what about backups? I'd be happy to backup Win32::GUI's CVS if there is a Windows rsync that I can use to do it... unless you have already set up something.

I already investigated, and found cwRsync
http://www.itefix.no/cwrsync/
that seems to do the job. I'll be doing sporadic backups (as I have been doing under the previous regime with the tarballs, and for the website, Wiki and tracker data ...) - but I'd be very happy to know someone else was doing it too.

Maybe, to cover vacations and such, more than one backup location should be created.

I'm not sure that we're active enough that vacations etc, are a problem. Although I haven't looked into it yet, I could easily have a cron job do a backup daily. Multiple locations is definitely a good idea, and if you're happy to look into this then please go ahead.

Thanks,
Rob.