Hi,

>>> 56 - 60 K each iteration

>> Hummm - I seem to leak about 108 bytes per itteration.

>I find the 108 byte figure more believable.  At 56-60k per loop
>iteration you'd run out of memory pretty quickly, and there's nothing we
>allocate from the perl side that would be causing that much memory to be
>allocated.

Sorry... what's a few decimal places between friends...

As Rob said, this is primarily going to impact on an application that opens
and closes many windows. At least the memory is more or less returned
instantly on exit.

Is there a "Known Issues" or limitations section somewhere in the
documentation until this is eventually tracked down?

Regards

Chris