>> In my main development environment (Vista, 5.8.8 (822)) I did the same
>> (uninstalled and
>> used the binary) and am getting the same issues (undefined value during
>> destruction and
>> Scintillia) I mentioned a few days ago.
>
> Hmmm. I wonder what's causing that. I had really hoped that I had
> resolved those destruction warnings. Are these warnings that you don't
> get with Win32::GUI v1.05?

Yes, I dont get them with v1.05. The only thing that I can think of is that I
use a lot of child windows and for some reason they are getting destoryed twice
somehow?

Any thoughts on the scintilla issue?

I'll try and find time to debug this week - although I need to test the latest
version of PerlApp against Vista!

Cheers,

jez.