Hi,

I've spent some more time on this. I've created a bug report on sourceforge so
this isn't lost:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1941241&group_id=16572&atid=116572

Ok - it's not a hook issue, it looks like its just the normal destruction
process which seems different under 5.10. Any changes to the code below (such
as commenting out a line) changes the destruction order and thus the message
isn't reproduced. Spent a while looking through the code,
(Win32::GUI::WindowProps) and I admit I'm stumped:)  Is all this functionality
to support  accessing the internals of an object? I thought that was deprecated
functionality?

As a side, I couldn't get Win32::GUI to crash because of this issue but it does
mean that the script doesn't finish correctly - which in turn could have other
issues (such as with PerlApp).

Cheers,

jez.