At 15:56 2005-12-06, Plum, Jason wrote:
I'll admit I haven't used the GUI Loft in some time, and never when I have used it did I take the opportunity to check for tab/alt-tab navigation.

When you build things in The GUI Loft the Tabstop property is enabled for all appropriate controls (i.e. a Button, but not a Label) by default. And you're supposed to order the controls in tab-order in the Control list to the left (one of my pet-peeves, I'm was sooo annoyed with ICQ for a number of years until I switched from their sloppily coded client).

This is One of the right places to point out such an item however as Johan does read this list time to time.

Oh, I'm just in stealth-mode :)

Back to your original question on how to make the interface client resolution relative, there is no "easy" way to get it all laid out nicely and adjusting properly to the windows screen space other than making use of the resizer code provided within the Loft/XMLBuilder or the Win32::GUI::Resizer module. The Resizer module does provide a clear and easy method for the auto-adjusting of the controls of the interface.

It seems XMLBuilder (structure) would be a better match than The GUI Loft (visual layout) for someone who has bad eye-sight. TGL doesn't put Win32 controls in the Design window, it draws them there itself. So there is nothing for a screen reader to work with. TGL is also very much oriented around pixel positioning, rather than a layout engine which would be more suitable in this case.

/J