From: "Robert May" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > $Window->{dialogui} = 1;
>
> Please try to avoid accessing the object hash directly, it's bad
> practice.  The ability to do this may well change in the future.  Either
> set the value when you create the window with the '-dialogui' option or
> use the DialogUI() method.
>
> Regards.
> Rob.

Ok, thanks for that. I first heard about dialogui option on a mailing list,
then I couldn't find any notice in the documentation of Win32::GUI telling
which is the best method of using it.
Now it is the first time I heard about the method DialogUI().

Was the documentation for Win32::GUI updated?
A few months ago I found it very small and relying on MSDN's site which is
not same as easy to use as the POD documentation (for a screen reader user).

Thanks.

Teddy