Hi,

I have developed a software using Win32::GUI and I need to have my
user to choose their desired language during the time when they login
to the system. This will change not only the interface language but
also the tooltip. I don't have any problem doing so for others but for
the -tip I've never succeeded.

Example one of my button:

$MAIN->AddButton(
      -name => 'Load_3',
      -text => "Load file",
      -size => [100, $BH],
      -pos =>[$LM, 223],
      -tabstop => 1,
      -tip=> "Load proxies from database"
);

I can have a function to directly change the -text but not the -tip.
Have tried several ways but still failed. (Strangely it works only for
Notifyicon) I have also tried using Win32::GUI::Tooltip, but I can't
seams to make it working.

So can anyone please advise me the best way to do this.

Thanking you all in advance. :)

Regards,
Azlan