At 02:25 PM 7/5/00 -0500, you wrote:
> [...]
 Thanks for the quick response! Sorry that was a typo.

I'm using Active State's build 613 version of Perl, and the latest version
of Win32-gui you posted. That is GUI.pm of 11/2/99

I know that I will need to spend quite some time with Perl before I
understand enough to sound inteligent. So I do appreciate your effort.

Regards.

Roberto.