I had similar problem when i install the win32-gui myself. After re-installing
it with ppm. It worked.  If you are not experienced pm
installer, maybe try to re-install it with ppm
Peter Zhang
Roberto Guerra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi!

I tried to run a sample program of the win32_gui samples, and I get this
compiling error. It happens with every one of the samples.
I wonder if I'm missing some modules, or if this is a bug.
Can someone clue me as to what I'm doing wrong?
The path’s shown in the error are correct, so it is obvious (to me) that
the program finds the proper path’s.
I'm not very good with Perl yet, and in need of guidance.
The error message is as follows

"D:\win32-gui\samples>perl hello.pl
Can’t load ‘D:/Perl/site/lib/auto/win32/gui/gui.dll’  for module
win32::gui: load_file: One of the files needed to run this application
cannot be found at D:/prl/lib/Dynaloader.pm line 200.
Compilation failed in require at hello.pl line 8.
BEGIN failed compilation aborted at hello.pl line 8."

I'm working with a pentium 166Mhrz, 64MB of RAM and Windows 98, & I have
successfully ran some other Perl programs with my installation of Perl.

Please Help!

Thanks in advance.

Roberto.

Get Free Internet Access and WebEmail at http://www.address.com Click on this link