Sorry for delay in response I have been away.

I tried replacing Window with DialogBox which gave me

the message "Can't call method "ScaleWidth" on undefined value at
c:\......pl  line 190"

$main = Win32::GUI::DialogBox->new(             #       line 35
        -name           => 'Main',
        -text           => 'Project Details',
        -width  => $totalWidth,
        -height => $totalHeight,
        -minSize => [$totalWidth, $totalHeight],
);

$ncw = $main->Width() - $main->ScaleWidth();    #       line 43
$nch = $main->Height() - $main->ScaleHeight();
$w = $totalWidth+$ncw;
$h = $totalHeight+$nch;

sub Main_Resize
{
        my $w  = $main->ScaleWidth();           #       line 190
        my $h  = $main->ScaleHeight();
}

The GUI still game up, settings were lost, it also did not seem to respond
to tab that is it did not move on to the next textfield.