> From: "Aldo Calpini" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > Is there anything further on the memory leak that was
> > > discussed a ways back?
> >
> > no news, sorry.
> > I'm left on my own and I have no free time at all to
> > work on it (I'll be a fresh father in about a month,
> > so please bear with me if I'm even more unavailable
> > than before).
>
> Whoo Boy!  First memory leak and now CPU usage is gonna go to maximum due to
> fork(aldo:-).
>     BTW, I've been pushing Win32-GUI over on Advocacy and pointing out that
> things might be nice if someone did a little funding to help things along.
> Maybe O'Reilly will come up with enough for a book :-))

  Yes, it would be better to get a few more technical folks involved with
  the advancement of Win32-GUI.  I was thinking Activestate could gain quite
  a bit by taking over or helping with the project.  They would then have a
  nice GUI API for Perl which is what most people want when they program
  under Windows.

  My 2 cents.

   David Hiltz