> I'm a relative newbie to Win32::GUI. I've hacked my way through most of examples
> to get almost everything I need, but I'm now hitting a brick wall trying to
> figure out checkboxes. Does anyone know where I can find reference to %options
> that is scattered throughout the documentation, as I think this is all I need.
>
> Win32::GUI is excellent, especially for a beta. I've tried out Tk as well, but I
> prefer the flexibilty of Win32::GUI.

  I think Tk/Perl is just as flexable if not more than Win32:GUI and it's
  well documented.  The reason I'm using Win32::GUI is that I like the
  native look of Windows more than X-Windows.  Microsoft did a nice job
  designing the GUI in Windows.  Also, my users are comfortable with Windows
  widgets and introducting an Xwindows lookandfeel would only confused them.

  That's my reasons.

   David Hiltz
   Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Unix System and Network Administrator