Okay... I've caved in yet again to impatience for the Source Code.

I can't currently get or compile a functional Win32::GUI. I'm using
visual C++ 6.0 and the non-ActiveState perl for Win32 with Perl
5.00502.  As such, I can't use the binary distribution. I get "memory
referenced can not be read" error messages... and I can't compile the
old build which was provided with source (due to compatibility problems
with C++ 6.0). -And no, I can't switch over to ActiveState, because I
use Apache w/ Mod_Perl... and frankly, I would rather stick with the
regular perl distribution.

-So, I can't really do any work with Win32::GUI... And haven't been able
to since I the new binary build came out, with a notice that source-code
would soon follow (back on 1/27/99). At which time, I finally made the
move and got all my systems upgraded and functional with unthreaded
5.00502 using MS VC++ 6.0.

- What's the state of the current source code clean-up?

- When do you expect to be able to provide source code?

- Could I get a copy of the current source-code in its current state?
Perhaps then I could help verify that it will build properly on threaded
and unthreaded Perl 5.00502 with Visual C++ 6.0?

So... Aldo, how's the health?  By all means, don't risk messing up your
recovery if it'd take a lot of work, and you aren't up to it yet. -If
you don't feel up to cleaning up the source code... I'll take whatever
you're willing to share.

Garrett
[EMAIL PROTECTED]