[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>I found my problem.   I was missing the WS_VISIBLE flag.   So my working
>snippet looks like:

gentlemen,
please try not to use too much -style...
if you don't know very well which styles should be enabled for a control
to work properly, you're going to have troubles.
keep in mind that when a control is created, it receives a set of
"standard" styles (well, at least what *I* considered standard);
but using the -style option, you're overriding them all!
-style is good for power users, which already has familiarity
with WINUSER.H and the likes.
for the rest of the world, -style IS TO BE HANDLED WITH CARE!!!
eventually, I will add specific options for the most common things
(such as all the (AUTO)(H|V)SCROLL stuff ;-)

cheers,
Aldo Calpini
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>