Hello all,

I found my problem.   I was missing the WS_VISIBLE flag.   So my working
snippet looks like:

$mainWin->AddListbox(
         -name => "lstbox1",
         -left => 500,
         -top => 100,
         -width => 150,
         -style => WS_VISIBLE | WS_VSCROLL,
         -height => 80,
    );

Felice

"Sundar Raman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/21/99 10:32:31 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:    (bcc: Felice Vittoria/Aut/Schneider)
Subject:  Re: [perl-win32-gui] ListBox and Scrollbars

can you include your code - a snippet of your dialog declaration, and the
listbox declaration.  i'm suspicious that the problem may be in your code
someplace else.  i don't have a problem getting it to work on my side.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 04/20/99 05:50:09 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]