> I have a couple of newbie questions, I hope one of you can help me with.
>
> 1.  I have been testing out Aldo's "ofn.pl" script.  Is there anyway to
> allow
> the dialog box to select multiple files?  What about selecting directories?
>
> 2. When using a procedure like "GUI::GetOpenFileName" how do I know what
> options
> are available? For example "-title" and "-file" are used, but are there
> more?
> If so, what arguments do they require?
>
> Thanks for the help.

You can use the dialog from Win32::FileOp.
http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz

It comes with complete docs and all the options and stuff.

It should be relatively easy to bind these two.

Jenda
 The phenomenon of UFO doesn't say anything about
    the presence of intelligence in space.
  It just shows how rare it is here on the earth.
                                    A.C.Clarke