Tim,

Thanks for the enthusiastic response.  I originally only wrote the foldersize
program to work out where my users where storing all their data so that I could
brow beat them about archiving some of it.  I also gave it to them so that they
could find out where they had large amounts of data.  When you're doing this it
gets a bit tedious waiting for size updates when you just want to traverse the
directory structure.

The idea of allowing the program to show sizes was quite easy to implement so
here's a copy that allows that.  Instead of a checkbox there's now a combo box
giving a choice of No, Now and Always.  You can make Always the default by
running with -a as the second command line parameter.  The problem with spaces
was due to my restricted check for allowable characters in a directory name.
The version attached is more liberal.

The other changes would take a lot more work so I may take a look at them when
I have more time (of course, I don't mind if some one else wants to make them
if they feel they are useful).

Kev.

foldersize.zip