Kevin,

Thanks for posting your foldersize program. I am trying to use
it to put together a script that will allow users to get a graphical
way to select a perl script to run and the design it should work
on.

I can't figure out how to just populate the listview with the
contents of a known starting point (slightly different than your
case of using the dropdown to supply the starting point. Can
you help me out? I think I have to have three separate listviews,
one for the perl scripts, one for the design area and one for the
design name. Then the user selects one item in each and hits
a run button to run the script. I think I am confused about what
you have to do after the "insert" step. Is it an Update or a
SetFocus? Aldo's documentation is a bit incomplete.

As for double clicks, I think I have them working (I wanted a
double click to navigate down the hierarchy and a single click to
select the item). I changed your _Click to _DblClick and made
an empty _Click and it worked when I double clicked.

Thanks,
Lauren