Laurent ROCHER wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This can help you :
>
> 1. Some files are missing in the archive :
>     BitmapInline.pm
>     GridLayout.pm
>     hsplit.cur
>     vsplit.cur

*damn*! forgot to include them in the manifest... ;-)

> For the .pm files, you can found there files in a previous
> version (see in your perl\site\lib\win32gui\  directory).
> For the .cur files, you can search .cur files in your disk
> and find some cursor.

I've added them to the zipfile and re-uploaded. you can
download again http://dada.perl.it/Win32-GUI-0.0.490.zip
and everything should be there.

> I found 2 similar .cur files in the mfc/include/res directory.

sshhh.... they're the same ;-)

> I have a question too :
>
> When i run perl Makefile.PL ( I'm on win98/4dos/ActiveState
> 522 ).
>
> I have this :
>
>> [...]
>>
>> Usage: xsubpp [-v] [-C++] [-except] [-prototypes]
>> [-noversioncheck] [-nolinenumbers] [-s pattern]
>> [-typemap typemap]... file.xs
>> Writing Makefile for Win32::GUI
>
> Someone have same xsubpp message ? Is it Normal ?
>
> I have a makefile ( and seem good )  and a file  &1 in the
> directory.
> I think it's probably a redirection command don't work.

yes, it's normal on Win 9x. the bogus shell does not recognize
the '&&' and '>&1' syntaxes. I seem to remember somewhere someone
mentioned a cmd32.exe program that would replace the Win 9x
command.com with a NT-compatible command interpreter which has
these features enabled. you can try a search with Altavista
or Lycos and grab that file; then I presume you would need
to change your COMSPEC env var to point to the new shell, but
I didn't test it.

HTH :-)

cheers,
Aldo

__END__
$_=q,just perl,,s, , another ,,s,$, hacker,,print;