Excellent. This works great. I guess the styles are calls into the API ? Is
there a list anywhere (or any more documentation either on the API or
Win32::Gui).

Also, when I do a Win32::GUI::MessageBox(0,$about,"Title",64) I know the 64
defines which type of box I get and whta buttons are there. Are there any docs
on how to construct this number from the required elements ?

Many thanks

Paul

Important. This E-mail is intended for the above named person and may be
confidential and/or legally privileged. If this has come to you in error you
must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please
inform the sender immediately.