> Hi!
>
> I tried this one and worked just fine in my PC. But when I ru it on the
> remote server (my hosting provider server) it does not return anything.
Just
> "script produced no output ". Like it didn't know where GD.pm is located.
>
> My perl version is 5.006 and the remote server version is 5.006 also. When
> run a script to find out the @INC in the remote server it shows
> 0- ./GD.pm so I assume it is added to the @INC array.
>
> Has something to do that the CGI.pm version is not equal in my server and
> the remote server?
> Mine: 2.74
> Theirs: 2.56
>
> Thanks in advance
> Mauricio

Have you also installed the files 'gd.dll', 'gd.exp', and 'gd.lib' on the
remote server.
Assuming that 'gd.pm' is in a directory called /mylib/, then these three
files need to be installed in the location /mylib/auto/gd/ .

(You may already have done that - I haven't followed this thread closely.)

Cheers,
Rob