----- Original Message -----
From: "Carl Jolley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Sisyphus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "rotaiv" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 3:27 AM
Subject: Re: Problems reading Excel date format

> On Tue, 26 Jun 2001, Sisyphus wrote:

Whooo............. Someone better tell rotaiv !!!
Poor guy's been "dereferencing" for the last 24 hours solid - still getting
scalar references :-))
(Sorry, mate.... you can stop now.)

Should teach me to think carefully before I post....or at least check my
sources (especially if it's documentation that I've put together).

Cheers,
Rob