On Fri, 04 Feb 2011, Spencer Chase wrote:

[It would be best if you could post PDK related problems to the PDK mailing list
 and not to the general perl-win32-users; please remove perl-win32-user from
 follow-up posts.]

> I  can not get many things to work in Windows 7 64 bit when using PDK
> and Komodo. I decided to try installing XP mode so I don't have to
> reboot to my 32 bit partition or run another computer just to maintain
> scripts that use incompatible modules. I was able to install various
> active perls as well as PDK but I can not get Komodo to work at all. It
> will not open. I have installed it from an msi downloaded and copied
> within the XP mode file system.
>
> This is the only reason I bought XP mode and am feeling a little ripped
> off as I always do when I buy something from

I have no idea why you had problems with XP mode, but there shouldn't have
been any reason to use it in the first place.  Please try to run matching
versions of ActivePerl and PerlApp, as I just recommended in another reply
to you, and report any further problems you have on the PDK mailing list.

If you have problems with Komodo on 64-bit Windows 7, then please post to
the Komodo discussion list and ask for advice there!

Cheers,
-Jan