From: Howard Tanner [mailto:tan...@optonline.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 11:31 AM
To: Barry Brevik; Perl-Win32-Users@listserv.ActiveState.com
Subject: RE: Help with LookupAccountSID (again)

Sorry, forgot to copy the group. Here's what I sent to Barry:

The Win32 API to do that is ConvertStringSidToSid:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa376402(v=vs.85
).as
px

My Perl isn't strong enough to know how to call this from Perl, but I'm
sure someone stronger in Perl could handle it.