On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 06:01:17PM +0530, Saiful Amin wrote:
> I suggest Biblio::MARC. There's a ISIS parser in the the family named
> Biblio::Isis.

Just a quick note: There is MARC::Fast[1] which should be named
Biblio::MARC because they share same API from end-user perspective.

However, it was written before Biblio::Isis, so it ended up in wrong
place.

I would prefer to have MooseX in name, because if I'm using Moose, I
don't really care about other MARC modules, and if I'm not, I'm not
interested in MARC module which requires it.

Just my $0.02 :-)

1: http://search.cpan.org/dist/MARC-Fast/

--
Dobrica Pavlinusic               2share!2flame            dpav...@rot13.org