Hi,

2010/11/11 Dueber, William <dueb...@umich.edu>:
> I think we should revisit “Biblio::”. Yes, I know MARC isn’t used only for
> bibliographic data, but it’s sure as hell not used to speak of outside the
> library/museum world. ‘Biblio’ might not be perfect, but it’s certainly not
> misleading in any meanigful way.

It's up to Frédéric, of course, but since nearly all of the current
Perl modules used for handling MARC are in the MARC:: namespace,
sticking with the precedent will make it easier for somebody searching
CPAN to find all of the choices.  Anybody from outside librarydom who
realizes that they're stuck dealing with MARC records will presumably
have seen the records identified as "MARC".

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton