Angel Faus wrote:

I've written a frist version of the "1.1 - Literal Values" subsection (in Michael's schema).

Alright, I have the tests done to match this section of the documentation.
Well, everything except 'bit', since the last time I checked (and this
could be resolved by now), there was some debate over Boolean types, and
I know bit was included in this argument.  Also, I'm still not sure how
hashes are supposed to interpolate within strings, and I'm also a bit
unsure on how &() is supposed to work.

On another note, I redid my string and interpolation tests to conform with
the Test::More-ish style (including TODO-block tests) that P6C currently
uses.  Let me know if you like that better than what I did in that last
message I sent.

New tests are available at:

http://jryan.perlmonk.org/images/literaltests.tar.gz