Michael Lazzaro:
# On Tuesday, November 12, 2002, at 04:08  PM, Brent Dax wrote:
# > Michael Lazzaro:
# > # What should be the syntax for closing a section?
# >
# > How about the empty string?  Isn't the end of a section
# defined by EOF
# > or when the next section starts?
#
# I mean if you can have sections inside sections, how do you tell the
# difference between a "child" =section and a "sibling" =section?
#
# Or do you build the tree in "flattened" form, and rely on the
# author to
# get the numbering right?

Flattened, because it allows you to split the docs across multiple files
to keep them manageable.  I'd like to be able to load the POD up onto my
Palm and edit it on the road, but Documents to Go slows down if the file
gets much over 20K.

--Brent Dax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
@roles=map {"Parrot $_"} qw(embedding regexen Configure)

Wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in
New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. And radio operates
exactly the same way. The only difference is that there is no cat.
    --Albert Einstein (explaining radio)