On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 10:16:41AM -0800, Michael Lazzaro wrote:
: We probably couldn't get away with it, though I guess the only one that
: really changes is binary.  Of course, as you pointed out, we don't
: _need_ to have 0b, 0x at all, they're just for backwards brain
: compatibility.  I think if we're having trouble with them, people would
: probably just rather use 2#, 8#, 16#, etc. and be done with it.  Dunno,
: not getting a lot of feedback on that.

I think 0x, 0b, 0d, 0o are probably staying as synonyms for the more
general forms.  They have the advantage of good visual distinction,
particularly in the case of 0x, which doesn't have an ascender.
Next question is whether \012 changes to \o12x..

Larry